Friday, February 26, 2010

Hot Sex

Editing Process

Words: 2 Chapters
Time: 12:30 - 2:30pm
Mood: Pretty good
Impression: Arousing

The story moves along nicely and the sex scenes are pretty hot. The second half isn't as funny as the first half, but there are still funny moments there. I like the story, and I like the book. I think others will enjoy it to.

I think that I'm going to create a Billy Mays styled infomercial to sell this book. I think that there would be a lot of guys up late at night that might be interested in buying the book. That is still a few weeks away, but I think it's a great idea. There will of course be those that buy it because of all of my videos, but an infomercial could reach people that weren't as proactive at trying to find a solution to their problem. It could reach a much larger audience. I will think a little more about it.

No comments: