Monday, December 14, 2009

Yet another sex scene

Words: 3,275
Time: 10:30 - 12 & 2:30 - 4
Mood: Relaxed
Impression: It's ok, but the sex was good

I got to write another sex scene today. That was good. It turned me on. But now what I'm thinking about is how much longer until the end. I know that the book is now over 200 pages and quickly approaching 250. I was hoping that the book would be less than 84, 000 words and now I'm at 77,700 and counting.

I know how it's going to end, but i don't know how long until I can get there. I don't know. i could be surprised and end up there quicker than I think. There really isn't much more story to tell. But we'll see. The other side effect is that me writing this story is making me think of the woman that I am basing the one of the characters on. I probably should think about here. It isn't a healthy relationship. I should probably think of someone else.

It seems that it's easier to write in the Bahamas than back in LA. I think that my place in LA is to dark. I feel trapped in my apt in LA. My life seems trapping in LA. I hadn't realized how revitalizing it is to be around family. And i guess that I feel that I am being of help to my nieces and nephews, and that feels good as well.

No comments: