Friday, November 13, 2009

The end of a very long chapter

Words: 1,502
Time: 11 - 1:30 (1/2 hr break)
Mood: Relieved
Impression: I think it's pretty good

I have been working on this one chapter about 3 weeks. Granted, I probably took 5 days off during that time, but that's still a long time on 1 chapter.

I don't mind taking that much time on this one because this is probably the chapter that anyone who buys a book called Happiness thru the Art of Penis Enlargement would care most about. This was the chapter when I described penis enlargement and the main character does it. It is also the chapter when I reveal the one thing I didn't in the video about how to get the best results from jelqing. It will probably be the chapter that's read the most and I think that the chapter works.

Now for the rest of the book I can relax a bit. I still have a few more facts to share, like best sexual positions and how to last longer in bed, but that's cool. More of the second half of the book will be about story and about the character truly searching for happiness. I guess I don't know exactly where the second half will go, but I have an idea and the impression that that gives me seems pretty good.

No comments: