Monday, November 9, 2009

This book is very deep

Words: 1,670
Time: 11 - 2:30 (1.5 hr break)
Mood: Mellow
Impression: Incredibly deep and revealing

When I was 17 years old I was deeply into spirituality. I meditated twice a day and had an incredible sense of calm about me. In fact, I was so calm that I felt I was detached. And what I wanted to do more than anything else was teach spirituality. But even at 17 I understood that I needed more life experience to teach about life.So I stopped doing everything that I was doing and entered life.

I am now a very experienced person in life. I have had experiences that I know that not too many other people will have. And man do those experiences inform all of my outside projects. That experience was the basis of the last book that I wrote, but I really didn't think that it would be a part of this one. Hell, this book is a somewhat humorous book about an alcoholic, talking penis. How could that be about me in any way?

Today, I wrote something that I had not planned to write and after I did I thought about it and realized that once again, this book is about me. Unlike the last book, this one is much less obvious about, but it is as well.

It seems that now I can't escape from myself if I tried. Now, all of the life experiences that I gave up my spiritual life for seeps out of me like the smell of garlic out of a man's pores. And there's nothing I can do about it but hope nobody minds. I think that I have to say that even though I tried to write this book for others, once again I am writing this book for myself. And like all masturbation, the most I can hope for is that there are people out there that want to watch. Oh well.

No comments: