Thursday, November 12, 2009

Slow and steady wins the race

Words: 1,706
Time: 11:30 - 2:30 (1/2hr break)
Mood: Mellow
Impression: Pretty good

I'm a glad to say that yesterday was a research day. I wasn't just being lazy, I had to confirm some information before I wrote it. So although I didn't put words to document, I did work. Today was also a research day, but I was still able to start the day writing and end it writing.

Writing this book is a very unique process for me which is probably why it is going so slow. There are so many things that keep changing about the story as I go along. At this point I have to say that I have a good idea where I'm going with it, but honestly, I can't be sure. I think that I'm going to find out where I'm going when I get there, and hopefully it's somewhere good.

I am beginning to wonder about the happiness angle of the book as well. Because yes, the book tells you how to enlarge your penis through jelqing, but really the book is about happiness as it relates to sex and society.

I am actually seeing 2 therapist right now. It isn't because I'm really crazy, it's because one helped me so much I figured why not double the healing. And a lot of what I've been talking about recently has to do with happiness and sex. The topic didn't start until I started writing the book and now it is basically all I talk about.

I guess it's good, because it's like having two PH D's as book consultants, but I wonder how different the book would be if I wasn't deeply engaged in the topic myself for my own mental healing. Would it be less personal? And would it be better, worse or just different. It's all just stuff that makes me wonder.

No comments: