Monday, November 2, 2009

Slow but steady

Words: 1,535
Time: 9:50 - 11:45
Mood: Very good
Impression: It was very clever

I had a great Halloween weekend. Met one girl and went out with another and then played racquetball until my shoulder hurt. What else can a guy ask for?

I haven't written in a while because my motivation is slipping. I happen to like what I'm writing, but I'm starting to wonder if book buyers will like it too. I'm doing my best to make this book accessible but I'm struggling.However today I really liked what I wrote. It was very clever. And it was clever in the best way. The main character didn't seem to be clever, the author seemed to be clever.

But I'm also beginning to wonder if this book is becoming an allegory for sexual struggle. There are only so many gay jokes that you can have without wondering if there is something going on on a deeper level. Truly I think this book has way too many levels to be a humorous book about a talking penis. But hey, I don't have anything else better to do so I will keep writing.

No comments: