Wednesday, November 25, 2009

What have I become

Words: 2,841
Time: 11 - 3 (1hr break)
Mood: Mixed
Impression: It's fine

I have to say that during by lunch break I lay in my bed thinking about what I was writing and my life. I was very sad. What saddened me was that when I decided to write a book about happiness and love, this was the world that I created. And it isn't that I can't come up with a Disney story. It's that when I let the story that's in me come out, this is what I automatically wrote.

I have no doubt that the book's readers will find it interesting. It's the same way that Flannery O'Connor's readers find her racist, angry books interesting. But what's sad about Flannery is if you think of the type of person it took to write such a book. It's sad when you think of the type of life she had to live to make her that miserable. The same is true for me. It saddens me to think of the life I had to live to come up with a story like this.

However, after lunch I got to write a couple of basic sex scenes and it made me feel better. Ya know, there was a time when it took having sex to make me feel better. Now it just takes writing about sex to make me feel better. I don't know, is that an improvement. Haha!

No comments: