Monday, November 16, 2009

A good way to start the week

Words: 2,294
Time: 11:30 - 2:30 (1hr break)
Mood: Good
Impression: It's good

It was a good writing day today. I woke up and one of the first things I thought about was what I would be writing about today. That is how it was when I was writing my last book. And also like the last book, I wrote until lunch and then I took a break and got back to it. More times than not with this book, I have been writing straight through.

What that says to me is that I have relaxed into the routine of writing. When I write straight through it is because I feel like I shouldn't be wasting my time writing, so I try to get it over with as soon as possible. Not today. Today I leaned into the writing. That was good.

I have also decided to cut back on the gay humor. I think that I have finally done one too many. The book is starting to feel a little homoerotic so no more of that. I milked that angle as much as I could and now I think I've blown my load of it... Masturbation humor is still fine right? Yeah, I'm sure it's still fine. :-)

No comments: