Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I'm loving this chapter

Words: 2,804
Time: 10:50 - 2:10 (1/2hr break)
Mood: Very good
Impression: Loved it

I didn't mean to not write yesterday. My rule is that I can't email or text anyone before I write unless it has to do with racquetball. But yesterday I wrote a long text to my muse and then didn't send it. I didn't finish writing the text until noon and then I said screw it I'll bail. Oh well.

But today I made up for it by doing almost twice my quota. And man did I like writing today. I borrowed a lot from an experience that I once had so it was really easy to write. And I can say for sure that this chapter is the chapter that will give the book heart. Even I am touched a little by what I am writing... but I guess I know how to push my own buttons so that shouldn't count.

Either way, it was a great writing day and it really does turn out that the talking, alcoholic penis is a representation for something else that guys can relate to. Sure it was obvious that the penis was a symbol, but no, it goes even deeper than the obvious. Man, this book is like an onion. When I first looked at it it looked like one thing. But the more I get into it, the more layers it has.

Now I'm heading off to racquetball.

No comments: