Friday, November 6, 2009

Slow going...

Words: 1,218
Time: 10:45 - 12:45
Mood: Distracted
Impression: It's fine

You know, at the beginning of every week I keep saying that I will write all 5 days this week. This week I only wrote 2 days. Life got in the way this week.

But the good thing is that I was supposed to finish the first half of the book this week, and I didn't know what the second half of the book was going to be about. However, I had an experience last Friday that completely inspired the second half of the book. Now the book will be extremely interesting. Before it was going to be funny and fine. But now it will be a truly unique story. I just hope it's not too 'out there'. After all, I already have a talking, alcoholic penis in the book. Where's that line between a good read and ridiculous. :-)

No comments: