Friday, October 30, 2009

I know how to make your penis bigger

Words: 2,023
Time: 11:45 - 1:35
Mood: Great
Impression: It did what it was supposed to do

I finally got to the part in the book where I describe how to enlarge a penis. I know that it wasn't supposed to be entertaining, but still I wish there was a way of describing it in a more entertaining way. It's not boring now, but still.

I decided not to write yesterday because I got up really late, and I was a little bummed that the readers of my other book hadn't finished reading the book yet. I thought it meant that they didn't like it. But surprisingly enough, one of the readers got back to me yesterday night. He says that he was enjoying it, so that gave me the motivation to keep writing this one. That isn't the only reason why I was bummed, but that was the main one.

No comments: