Wednesday, October 28, 2009

When Penises Attack

Words: 1,692
Time: 12 - 2:15 (15 min break)
Mood: Very Good
Impression: I don't think that it's "laugh out loud" funny

Ya know, it's funny when you're writing and you introduce a character that seemingly has no significance but some how as the story progresses you starting thinking that she could be the romantic lead. The advantage is that the reader already knows the character, but certainly this is not what I was planning.

Secondly, I have made no bones about it, I am writing a book for the readers, not for me. Often times I ask myself will my readers like reading what I'm writing. I have to say that I'm not sure whether a person that gets this book will like what I'm reading. My instinct is to make this a deep novel. But I know that most of the people that get this book will be getting it to learn how to increase the size of their penis.

I'm not sure how I'm going to handle this issue. Because let's be real, if you want to know how to blow up your penis, I have posted the info online. So if you're going to buy the book, you are going to be expecting something more from the book. My answer is to give the read an interesting story. But maybe that's not the correct answer. I'm still considering this point, but mean while I'm approaching the halfway point of the book.

No comments: