Thursday, October 1, 2009

The 2nd First Day of Writing

Words: 2183
Time: 10:30 - 1:10 (no lunch)
Mood: Feeling good!
Impression: It's shaping up.

I did not write yesterday either. What happened was that on Tuesday I played about 10 games of racquetball and I came home at 10:30pm with a headache. But in spite of the headache I worked until 2:30am coming with 3 more TV show ideas.

Unfortunately, yesterday I woke up too early and the headache was still there. I sat at the computer to write and I just couldn't get myself to do it, so I didn't. But I think it was good because last night I became excited about writing the book. I actually started to look forward to it. For some reason the pressure was off and I felt comfortable.

So this morning when I got up I felt good. I had my usually breakfast (waffles), took a shower and got to work. I can say with some confidence that this is a book that more than just steps into the world of the absurd, it lives there. But even with that I think that it represents what it is like to have a penis very well. So today, I like the book. I like what I wrote, as crazy as it was. And I know that I am going to like what I am going to write tomorrow.

My favorite line that I wrote today was: Oh my god my penis is exchanging “Sup’s” in a steam room with another penis.

That's right, go and figure that one out. :-)

No comments: