Friday, October 2, 2009

It sucks when you misplace your penis

Words: 2619
Time: 10:30 - 1:45 (1/2 hr. lunch)
Mood: Restless
Impression: Good so far.

I have decided on a full name for the book. The full title of the book is: Happiness thru the Art of Penis Enlargement: A Novel Guide to Jelqing, the G-spot, How to Last Longer in Bed, and Other Sexual Secrets.

Yes, I have noticed how long it is. Thanks for noticing... and I'm not taking about the title... actually I am talking about the title. :-) The book will be so titled because I plan on only selling it online. And the most important thing you can do for search engine optimization is putting key words in the title. These are all the key words that people use to find my videos on youtube.

The book itself is a novel, but the characters in the book find a guide to all of these things. So it is kind of like the book Celestine Prophecies where the fictional characters find prophecies that readers can apply to their own life.

Today's writing was fun and easy. I think that I have finally gotten a firm hold on the humor of the book. And I think that I finally have the characters down. I'm sure that the characters will continue to surprise me, like they did today. But I pretty much know who they are.

Let me tell you, waking up and finding your penis missing is no fun to even write about. But hopefully it will be fun to read. :-)

Now I'm done until Monday. Yay!

No comments: