Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I've finally gotten to Penis Enlargement

Words: 1,770
Time: 11:15 - 2 (1hr lunch)
Mood: Happy
Impression: It's good

So, it has taken me about 25,000 words of foreplay before I got to describing penis enlargement. I'm sure that that is a ratio that most women would like.

In the book the main character's penis discovers www.RateABull.com and watches the jelqing video at the site. That means that I am in a position where I am writing a book about a person that is watch a video that I'm in. I often struggle with just the right word to describe something, so the question is 'would this best be described as narcissistic or a case of grandiosity'. I guess in this case they work just as well. :-)

I have really been in a good mood for the past week. And where as I have been in a bad mood for the past 3 years, it's funny that I find happiness while writing a book on happiness. Ironic. Though the way I've found happiness is not what I will be pushing in the book. I'm a very creative guy so my neuroses are probably not common enough to write a book about. Instead I'm going to be addressing how to find happiness when you think that your penis size is the source of your problem. Granted, I'm not sure exactly what I'm going to say yet. But I know how the book is going to end so I know the method for happiness will be very applicable.

Did that last paragraph clear things up for you? Yeah, me neither. :-)

No comments: