Thursday, October 15, 2009

At least I wrote something

Words: 1,116
Time: 11:15 - 12:15
Mood: Pretty Good
Impression: This chapter is going to have to get somewhere soon.

Weird thing happened today. I got up really late this morning because I was up past 4 trying to make a major life decision. The deal is that I haven't been happy for over 2 years. And a lot of it is because of my lack of dating. But the thing is that I have never been a dater.

So last night I have decided that I will no long put effort into trying to find a spouse. The whole idea of marriage just doesn't match with who I am. And the fact that I haven't made much headway in that area frustrates me beyond belief. So instead of putting so much energy into finding a spouse, I will cut out the middle woman and put my energy into being happy.

Most people pursue happiness by being in a relationship. I will just pursue happiness in whatever for it takes. And so far I have been feeling really great about it!

But the weird thing about this morning was that after starting my writing at 11:15 and stopping at 12:15, I then climbed back into bed and took an 1 and a half nap. I have never done that before. And that is only the second time I can ever remember taking a nap so soon after getting up. But hey, if I needed it, I needed it. And as long as I write something, eventually I will finish the book.

No comments: